Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes (for instance communicating with you about your purchase or delivery), unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
We may use your information for marketing purposes. These activities may include:
- To send you marketing emails from a Trilogy address regarding our services or those of our partners, if you have opted-in to receive emails from us or have transacted with us, and as permitted by law. You can easily unsubscribe from these marketing communications at any time by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link included in the newsletter
- To display more relevant advertising and recommendations, or suppress advertising and content that you might find irrelevant. This advertising might be shown to you on our Platforms as well as third-party platforms (including social media sites) and include information or offers that we, or our business partners’, believe you will find interesting. Individualised advertising may be based on information collected through cookies or other tracking technologies.
- If you choose to participate in promotional activities (such as sweepstakes, competitions or other similar campaigns), relevant information may be used to administer these promotions
- To communicate with you, including as follows:
- To send order confirmations
- To send alerts and notifications you have subscribed to;
- To solicit reviews
- To update you regarding orders
- To communicate with you if you have contacted Trilogy consumer support
- To send you information servicing and administrative emails
- To send you information about services, offered by Trilogy, that we believe you would be interested in
We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Whenever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data) that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the webpage. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job ( for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment and no one ever sees your full credit card information after it has been submitted.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
How to contact us or how to lodge a complaint
Trilogy controls the processing of personal information on its Platforms. To exercise your rights, or if you have questions about our privacy practices or need assistance with exercising or understanding your privacy choices, please contact us at email@example.com
If you consider our processing activities of your personal information to be inconsistent with the applicable data protection laws, you may lodge a complaint with the Maltese Data Protection Authority or your local supervisory authority responsible for data protection matters.