Help & FAQ
- You may choose between two online payment methods
- PayPal – select this method upon check-out, sign in to your PayPal account and confirm payment.
- Debit or Credit card – Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard or American Express. You will still check-out via PayPal, even without a registered PayPal account.
- Enter your home or office address when making your purchase and we will deliver the order to your chosen destination.
- Delivery of your items will take place on working days only (Monday – Friday between 10am and 5pm). This excludes weekends and Public Holidays.
- You may choose between two delivery methods –
- Delivery within 3 working days –
- FREE when spending over €50 (Malta addresses)
- FREE when spending over €100 (Gozo addresses)
- €5 delivery charge when spending less than the above amounts
- Pick up in-store (3 options upon check out – Bay Street, The Point or Valletta). The selected store will give you a call once your order has arrived, and you will also receive an “Order Completed” e-mail.
- Delivery within 3 working days –
- Please note delivery to Gozo may take up to 3/4 working days to be affected.
- Upon delivery (or in-store pick-up), you may be asked for details such as order number, name and surname, mobile number and signature.
- In the case of an unsuccessful delivery attempt, we will contact you in order to make alternative arrangements. If delivery continues to be unsuccessful, you may incur additional delivery charges.
- Occasionally, we outsource delivery from third party couriers. If delivery fails after one attempt, delivery will take place on the next available working day.
- CHRISTMAS UPDATE: Gifts purchased from 15th November can be exchanged until the end of the year.
- COVID-19 UPDATE: Should you be unable to visit a store to return your items kindly get in touch with us and we will guide you further.
- Returns will be accepted up to 14 days from date of delivery. Returns may only be affected in-store at the item’s respective brand, i.e.:
- Tommy Hilfiger/Tommy Jeans items at Tommy Hilfiger/Tommy Jeans stores
- Calvin Klein Jeans items at the Calvin Klein Jeans store
- Armani Exchange items at Armani Exchange stores
- MANGO items at the MANGO store
- Refunds will be issued only for online purchases and strictly against presentation of original receipt. Returns with a gift receipt are eligible for credit notes only and not refunds.
- Please allow up to two working days for a card refund to show up in your bank statement. This may vary according to your bank.
- When making returns, please bear in mind that any items returned must be in the same condition in which you received them, with all tags attached in their original state. We will inspect the condition of the items before proceeding to exchange the size or reimburse the returned items.
- For reasons of hygiene, underwear and earrings are strictly non-returnable
- If you are a Trilogy loyalty card holder, your points will accumulate as you make your online purchases.
- Please ensure that you always insert your loyalty card number upon check-out in the relevant field.
- Please allow up to one hour for your updated points to appear on your online account.
- You can check your points by scrolling to the bottom of any page whilst you are logged into your Account, and selecting “Check Loyalty Points” – please note this function only works if you are using the same email address that was used when applying for the loyalty card. Get in touch with us if you need to change the email address on our database.
- Loyalty point redemption is currently not available online.
- Vouchers may be purchased online but may not be redeemed online at this time.
- Vouchers are eligible for delivery only, and may not be printed from an email.
- Trilogy vouchers are valid at ALL Trilogy stores (Tommy Hilfiger, Tommy Jeans, Mango, Calvin Klein Jeans, Armani Exchange) and are valid for one year.
- Please note lost vouchers cannot be re-issued.
- 23459001 (Head Office)
- Facebook – Trilogy Ltd – Malta